Freelance designer and creative artworker – experience across print and digital media. I’ve been in the industry since gaining my degree in 2006 in Berlin Germany. I am based in Poole, Dorset, UK since 2008.
Bright Blue Day – creative artworker (and coder), from July 2011 till December 2014.
My main responsibilities were to produce high quality artwork and typesetting to relevant technical specifications as well as formatting documents to new or existing designs.
- Transforming designs and Mac visuals to accurate print ready and digital files
- Checking work for consistency and overall quality
- Retouching of images (including oversized print files)
- Copy and translation amends requiring great attention to detail
- Coding basic HTML emails and some basic HTML5/CSS landing pages
Hewlett Packard (HP)
Communication Designer and Illustrator for Multimedia, Editorial and Advertisement
from BTK – University of Art & Design (Berlin, Germany)